The impeccable wardrobe is not just about the latest fashion and trendy clothes. The impeccable wardrobe is associated with healthy, clean and well maintained clothing. Here are some tricks for obtaining this:
There are rules for the organization of the wardrobe and everybody knows them.
For example, seasonal clothing stands in the front, and the others are moved to a rear shelf or that the boxes of shoes are arranged depending on which you use more frequently and which you use only in certain cases. But here are some tricks that you will benefit from:
• Keep hats in special boxes so they won’t deform or damage the fabric they are made of.
• Use a colorless nail polish to seal the thread of the buttons of your newly bought clothes. By this way they will not tear easily.
• If your zipper is stuck, you have several options. Option 1 – clean it with an old toothbrush because there might be some lichens. Option 2 – squeeze the bulge of the zipper gently with tweezers because its mechanism may have been loosened. Option 3 – brush the zipper with a dry soap to facilitate its work.
• Keep patent leather belts hanged because if you roll them you will damage them..
• Pay more attention to the leather goods. If the air is too dry, the leather can crack. If you want to clean leather, go with a damp cloth for best results, but never with detergent or alcohol-based soap.
• Umbrellas are most difficult for maintenance. How to wash them? Dive closed umbrella in a solution of water and washing powder and brush gently. Then open the umbrella and rinse it in the shower.
• Vodka is great for removing odors from clothing and extending their life also. You can use the cheapest vodka, it works just fine. Pour the vodka into an empty spray bottle for easy application. Do not add water, it will dilute the alcohol’s odor- removing power. Hang up the items and spray away. Do not wet the fabric, aim for light misting. The alcohol will gather the odorants and when it evaporates into the air, it will take the smell away.
• To get rid of moths in the closet, besides the sachets of lavender, you can also use some wild chestnuts.